Have your old bundles gone dull? If your weave has lost its natural shine its probaly time to bring them bundles back to life by detangling and deep conditioning the hair!
Most weave can be revived with heavy duty detangling. A wide tooth comb instead of a paddle brush will prevent breakage, especially while wet. Always start detangling from the ends and slowly work your way up to the roots. When you come across a knot, use your fingers to loosen the knot and continue detangling with your comb. Once your weave has been properly detangled, you can move on to deep conditioning.
- Place a considerable amount of conditioner onto the hair extensions.
- Rub the conditioner through it.
- Comb through the extensions, starting from the bottom up.
- Place your hair extensions inside a bowl of lukewarm water for 15-20 mins. Or Place the hair extensions in a freezer bag. After sealing the bag, put it in the microwave for 2 - 2½ minutes.
- Please monitor your microwave during this process.
- If the bag becomes inflated too much while in the microwave, stop the microwave, and allow for the bag to deflate itself. Then restart the microwave.
- You must allow your hair to cool down after being in the microwave, so please wait a few moments for the cooling process.
- Before rinsing out the conditioner, thoroughly comb through the extensions again.
- Wash out the conditioner until the water becomes clear.
- You may allow the hair extensions to be air-dried, blow-dried, or you may install them while wet.
- The addition of heat is very important while conditioning. It allows for the nutrients to contract within the hair, which adds a soft and special flow.
- To your preference, the designated time can be changed.
JKAs Effulgent Hair is not responsible for any damage that may occur to your hair, personal products, or any physical harm to a person(s) due to these directions. These directions may be done at your own risk